Skip to content
Features Ram Dass, Dale Borglum and Bodhi Be
1. (23 Min) Introduction and Centering: Bodhi Be opens the workshop with a group centering process.
2. (17 Min) What Kind of Death Do You Want?: The group is led through a process around the question: What kind of death do you want?
3. (18 Min) Awakening to Consciousness: Dale Borglum shares how we can awaken to consciousness through an understanding of Death.
4. (15 Min) Dying Into Love: Ram Dass describes that what we die into is Love’s universal presence.
5. (11 Min) Integrating Body and Mind: Bodhi Be leads the group through a moving meditation process.
6. (11 Min) Guided Meditation: Bodhi Be and Ram Dass leading a sitting, closed-eye guided meditation.
7. (22 Min) What Happens When We Die Part 1: Dale Borglum postulates on what happens when we die.
8. (16 Min) What Happens When We Die Part 2: The group discusses what happens when we die.
9. (16 Min) Society’s Death Dysfunction: Dale Borglum and Bodhi Be discuss society’s dysfunction around death and grief.
10. (13 Min) Short Meditation: Dale Borglum offers a short meditation on non-duality (Oneness).
11. (20 Min) Dying with Pain: The group discusses dying with pain.
12. (22 Min) Being with the Dying: The group discusses Being with the dying, Denial and Acceptance of Death.
13. (11 Min) Judgment Day: The group discusses Fear of Judgment Day.
14. (7 Min) Participant’s Story: A participant shares his mother’s process of being OK with “becoming nothing”.
15. (4 Min) Grief: The group discusses Grief.
16. (10 Min) Homework Assignment and Closing: Bodhi Be offers a homework assignment and closes the workshop.